The KS II grab series is the latest generation of BSV hydraulic grabs. This grab series is designed primarily for contractor work, where maximum flexibility and durability are required.
The KS bucket series can be offered as a closed bucket grab or in an open version with detachable side plates, which can be mounted without any use of hand tools.
The KS II grab series offers substantial advantages, and provides a high level of flexibility, durability and efficiency:
- Very high digging force
- Good torsion stability
- High quality 100% fully welded buckets
- Produced in high grade steel
- Greaseable axles and bearings
- Built-in hydraulic locking valve
- Hardened and tempered piston rod
- Low unit weight
- Large opening span for optimum filling / emptying
- Designed for fast and easy cleaning
- Detachable side plates can be fitted in seconds – no tools required
Under the hydraulic unit, there is a suspension for an A hook for max load of1000 Kg. We can also offer extra load hooks for up to 3500 kg. pr. load.